Characteristics of Soybean Rice
- Soy food that looks like rice with a crunchy texture
- Higher protein and lower carbohydrate than rice, yet satisfying to eat*.
- Slightly sweet and mild soybean flavor, so you can eat it every day and never get tired of the taste.
*Comparison between “Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Revision)” Uruchi rice (paddy rice and polished rice) and soybean rice plain.
- Concerned about their body system
- protein deficiency
- Want to increase muscle mass
- I want to lose weight
- Want to reduce carbohydrates
Normal serving (170g): +300 yen